Where to Book
Once you have your Rocketrip Price to Beat, the next step is to book your travel arrangements. You have a few options, depending on what your company's travel policy allows:
- Use the optional links on your Rocketrip Price to Beat page.
- Use your favorite travel sites, like Kayak, Orbitz, or Priceline, or book directly with a hotel or airline.
- Use your company’s corporate travel booking tool or agency.
When to Book
You’ll have 24 hours after generating your Price to Beat to actually book your trip. Flight and hotel prices change every day, so this rule is a way to make sure your Price to Beat is an accurate reflection of prices at the time of your booking.
If you can’t book your trip within 24 hours, don’t worry. You can refresh your Price to Beat from your employee dashboard at any time.
How to Submit Receipts
Once you make your travel arrangements, forward any confirmation emails or receipts to email@example.com. Be sure to note your Rocketrip Price to Beat ID in the subject line. If you book through your travel management company, your receipts will automatically be forwarded to us, so you won't need to do this step!
Although you must book travel within 24 hours, your receipts don't need to be sent right away. As long as your receipt includes a date of purchase as proof that you booked travel within 24 hours, your Price to Beat will be confirmed.
We won’t be able confirm your Price to Beat and reward your Rocketrip Points until we see receipts associated with the travel you’ve booked. The sooner you send us receipts, the sooner we can confirm your Price to Beat and grant you pending points.
To be eligible for Rocketrip Points:
- Your travel must be purchased within 24 hours of generating your Price to Beat. To ensure that your Price to Beat is based on up-to-date prices, your flight, hotel and/or rental car reservations must be booked within 24 hours.
- Trip dates have to match the dates for which you generate a Price to Beat. For instance, if you get a Rocketrip Price to Beat for a Monday morning departing flight, you won’t be eligible for rewards if you book a flight for the Sunday night before.
- Your hotel must match the specific location for which you generate a Price to Beat. For instance, if you generate a Price to Beat for a hotel in Palo Alto, you won’t be eligible for rewards if you book a hotel in San Jose.
We have more information on point eligibility here.