Rocketrip rewards you for spending less on business travel by letting you keep a portion of what you save on a trip. Here’s how it works:
- Tell Rocketrip when and where you or your traveler are going. We generate a custom Price to Beat that’s based on real-time market prices and your company’s travel policy.
- Book travel, aiming to come in under the Price to Beat if you can. Fly coach instead of business, book a connecting flight, choose a less expensive hotel, or stay with family & friends: it’s up to you. Book the trip that works for you, and part of every dollar you save goes back in your pocket.
As a travel arranger, do I earn rewards?
- In most cases, the traveler will earn the Rocketrip Points for any Prices to Beat created on their behalf. However, many company's offer a "copilot" program that allows the booker to share in a percentage of those rewards! If you're interested in learning more, reach out to our team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Additionally, anyone who has earned rewards can gift points to a coworker - check out how to do that here.
Activate Your Account
The first step to using Rocketrip is activating your account with the activation code provided in the “Welcome to Rocketrip” email sent by email@example.com.
- Need help signing in? Check out our article here.
- Haven't received your invitation email? Contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If you are booking travel for others, they will not need to have activate their account first, but they must have Rocketrip accounts.
Booking in Concur
Your company should have already pushed our Chrome or Internet Explorer extension to your computer. If you see an orange rocket icon in the top right corner of Chrome, you are set to use the extension! In Internet Explorer, you can find the icon in your command bar. If you don't see that it, or if you aren't sure if your extension is installed and would like to download it, check out our Extension Support page.
Getting a Price to Beat as a Travel Arranger
Once you have our Concur Extension installed and you are signed in, you can search for your traveler using Concur's Travel Arranger function. Rocketrip will calculate a Price to Beat on your traveler's behalf based on real-time prices and availability. See this article for more information. Using the copilot program, the two of you will share in any rewards that are earned!
If you can't install the extension, you'll just need to generate your Price to Beat from app.rocketrip.com first, making sure to input your traveler's name instead of your own. Not sure how to do that? Check out this article.
Book Travel and Submit Receipts
After booking via Concur, we will automatically receive the itinerary. If you booked elsewhere, you'll need to send a copy of your itinerary to email@example.com. This allows us to calculate the expected savings and grant pending points.
Travelers earn Rocketrip Points for every dollar they come in under the Price to Beat. Rocketrip Points can be redeemed for gift cards or cash cards, shared with colleagues, or even donated to charity!